Award-winning PDF software
Ss-4 address change Form: What You Should Know
Why do I need to do this? Under Iowa law, if you change your name or address and are registered to collect sales tax, you must notify the Tax Department within 60 days of the change. The name and address change notification must be made on your current tax permit or sales tax permit. A Notice of Change of Address/Name and Address appears when you collect sales tax from customers in Iowa. What will I need to do? The IRS form SS-4 does not require that you change your name. Your name will remain the same. The IRS form SS-4 also does not require that you change your business address. Since you will receive a notice stating that the IRS requires that either of these things happen, you should do it as soon as practical. Can I change the business address if I changed the name and/or business address? Iowa's law will not allow your business to change the address unless you are changing the name and/or address on your tax permit. Once you receive the notice in the mail, you can either use the IRS form SS-4 to change the address on your existing tax permit, or you can call a line for a name change request for a new state tax address if you desire. How do I change the name and/or address on the federal tax form? . When you receive your federal form SS-4, fill out the appropriate fields, sign the form at the top, and send it to the correct address listed on the form. When your federal form SS-4 is received, fill out a Name Change of Address (Form SS-4) at the top of Form SS-4. Fill out a Form SS-4 Request for Address Changes (Form SS-4-A) at the bottom and mail it to either: Tax Department P.O. Box 2387 Des Moines, IA 50319 What if my federal SS-4 does not reflect my new business address? Your application will be rejected, and you will receive a call from the Iowa Department of Revenue. You will have to complete an alternative form of identification, and mail it to the correct address listed on the form. For Additional Information, please contact the Iowa Tax Division at: Iowa Tax Department P.O.
online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form SS-4, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form SS-4 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form SS-4 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form SS-4 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.